As a Telephone Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for creating, managing and developing relationships with a number of intermediaries within a specified territory on the telephone to promote products available and to generate applications and completions for all product categories.
What you’ll be doing
- To create, manage and develop relationships with IFA’s, Mortgage Brokers, Accountants, Solicitors, to achieve new business targets.
- Speaking to our introducers and handling new business enquiries.
- Ensure that our products are front-of-mind and that all intermediaries are updated about new products and features.
- Contacting potential new brokers for introductory business.
- Ensuring that our CRM system is kept up to date, accurately recording the discussions/activities.
What we’d need you to have
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Able to think outside of the box
- Robust and comfortable working under pressure
- Previous sales experience would be highly desirable
What you’ll get in return
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Extra half day off for your birthday every year
- Private medical healthcare (Vitality)
- Dental plan
- Company pension
- Perkbox subscription
- Free eye tests
- CEO top performers of the quarter
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Summer & Christmas social events