Enterprise Finance – Borehamwood
Salary – £16,000
Enterprise Finance are specialists in Second Charge, Bridging, Commercial and Complex Buy-to-let mortgages and loans. We specialise in helping intermediaries source the most competitive second charge mortgage, bridging and complex buy-to-let loans in the market. We have access to a wide and varied panel of lenders, and our large volumes of business mean we negotiate the best deals for your customers.
This role will be responsible for supporting the second charge mortgage underwriters and when required advisers in the administration of second charge mortgages, consumer buy to lets and buy to let cases.
What you’ll be doing
• Provide key information to underwriters, Underwriting Team Leader and senior managers as required.
• Liaising with accountants and third party requests.
• Submitting mortgage illustrations and application paperwork timely.
• Answering incoming queries from brokers and customers.
• Updating the company CRM accurately
What we’d need you to have
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Well organised
• A ‘bright spark’ who can take initiative
• A high level of communication
What you’ll get in return
• A generous basic salary
• Perkbox subscription
• Private medical healthcare (Vitality)
• Company pension
• Dental plan
• Summer & Christmas parties
• The opportunity to buy additional holiday
• Half day annual leave on your birthday week
• CEO top performers dinner of the quarter